Today started off a typical Tuesday for Cole and myself. We were just hanging around the house doing pesky chores when my friend Marianne called to ask if she and Jasmine could come over after they ran a few errands. She said that they would be in our area and they'd like to swing by. Cole and I always love it when they swing by. We always have so much fun.
Jasmine is sitting by herself very well now and is content playing with any toy that is right in front of her.
Cole on the other hand is crawling her there and yonder wanting to pull up on everything and wanting to play with whatever Jasmine is playing with. He can't sit still for anything. He even "chased" me around the couch while they were here. I can already see that we are going to have a lot of fun in the near future and through the years.
I truly LOVE this little boy.


1 comments:
It How cute! We missed him in nursery today. It sounds like he is quite the active boy;)
Post a Comment