CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Dark Knight in the Middle of the Day

My Love and I got to go on a date today. It was great! We went to lunch and saw The Dark Knight at an IMAX theater. It was an excellent movie. I loved Batman Begins and the quality of The Dark Knight is just as good or better. There's so much depth to this movie. It will keep me thinking about it and things for weeks to come. I can't express how good this movie is. You'll have to go see for yourself.

While we were out, our dear friends watched Cole for us. Cole got to play with Micah and Jasmine. Micah is a couple of years older than Cole and you could tell that Cole looks up to him already and watched his every move. I can see that they will be great friends in the future. And Jasmine, all they have to do is catch each other's eye and they smile. They are good friends already. I think Jasmine is entertained by Cole's energetic and curious nature. Cole had such a great time. Thank you guys.

1 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

How did I miss yesterdays post...way to go Donny!

We say Dark Knight today too! AWESOME! We will have to talk about that in detail later! :)

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!

Please pray for us... we have a new, exciting, and huge responsibility of a ministry role at our Church. We pretty much know the answer... just pray that God gives us the thumbs up or thumbs down very clearly so we can make the right decision! :)

love y'all!