CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

A Day of Great Friends

Saturday was a fun filled day. In the morning, I got to participate in a local 5K run with my friend, Erica and my niece, Tricia. It has been years since I tried to run in a 5K or even felt like I could complete one. I've been jogging for several months now and figured I'd give it a try. I set some personal goals and met them all on the day of the race. I was so proud of my accomplishment and now I'm addicted to running once again in my life. I would not have enjoyed the experience at all if it weren't for these two girls:

Thank you Tricia and Erica for keeping me going. I had so much fun I can't wait for the Easter 5K.


Later that evening, I was able to spend some "girl time" with my friends Marianne and Sarah. It was a blast. We made dinner, gabbed and watched a chick-flick. It was a perfect ending to a great day.
(Just in case you were wondering where Cole was while I was gallivanting around the city; he was with his Daddy and friends. Cole and Donny spent the morning together playing and doing chores around the house. That evening, Marianne's husband and Sarah's husband and son hung out at our house with Cole and My Love.)
Thanks Love for giving me this day to do something for myself. It was great except I really missed you and Cole.

1 comments:

cristina said...

jody! will you email me? i can't find your email address...i need your craftiness. :) i was in michael's wandering around....SOS!