What more does a boy need; wide open spaces and a Tonka truck. Cole sat in the middle of our back yard for probably 30 minutes "working" on his truck. He pushed it around the yard picking up pine cones and anything else in sight, he dumped out all the miscellaneous stuff and then flipped it over to check out how the tires were working. That's my boy.

Cole and I got to hang out with our friends, Mrs. Anne and her son John, this week. We met at a park and took the boys for a stroller ride. Afterwards, we had a picnic lunch and let our little bundles of energy run around for a while. It was so much fun.

Tissue anyone? I was changing a load of laundry the other day and when I was done, this is what I found Cole doing. I watched him for a minute as he pulled out one Kleenex at a time. He pulled them out with such joy and amazement. It was almost like he had a magic box of tissues that would never end. When he noticed I was there, he kindly offered me a tissue. What a sweet boy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment