CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

100 miles out of one box


Ever since Cole's new car seat came in he has loved playing with the box. Yesterday we set it up in the living room with pillows around it to give it a kind of obstacle course feel. He loved it! He crawled over the pillows and through the box. It was great. Look at my boy play. He is so fun and cute.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

No wonder he crawls over me. He thinks I am part of his obstacle course. :) He is cute as a button!

Tricia Keierleber said...

How fun! I love all the pics... YES he IS cute! #1and 2 were my faves, and then I saw the last one... OH....MY.....GOSH! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEE!

Becky Perez said...

Cole is SO cute!! When did he grow up so fast? It seeems like he should still be an infant! :) You got the exact car seat we have for Reece. I love ours. I don't have one complaint about it. Very worth the money. My sister has the upgraded version of that one but hers is huge and really bulky. I even have to switch ours to a different car at least once a week and it's really easy to do. :)

Unknown said...

My baby is sooooo cute! I love the blonder hair- using SUN IN- ha ha! His smile is so contagios! Cant wait to see yall on Labor Day!

Aunt Nell