CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My little Escape Artist

Nothing is safe anymore. My little Houdini can figure out a way to get out of anything now. I sat Cole in his bouncer for no more than 5 minutes while I went to the restroom. I came back to find my baby had jumped overboard. My camera was right there so of course I had to catch him in the act. I can't believe he wasn't crying or anything. Even still, I had to hold on to him for a few minutes before I sat him on the floor.



He immediately wanted to play ball with April. How could he resist really with April pushing the ball to him and whining about it every second. These two are going to be quite the team when Cole can throw the ball. Right now he just wants to chew on it. Gross.

0 comments: